The 6th annual Lake Arrowhead Spring Training Camp took place place April 24-27, 2014 at lake Arrowhead, and included karate, tai-chi, qigong, kobudo, yoga and meditation.
Deep thanks to all camp instructors:
- Sensei Paul Billimoria, Aoinagi Karate Kizukukai Dojo (Karate / Tai Chi / Qigong)
- Sensei Neville Billimoria, Aoinagi Ken Shu Kai (Karate / Yoga)
- Sensei Jeff Day, Matsukaze Budo Kai (Tai Chi / White Crane / Kobudo)
- Sensei Louis Jemison, Zen Bei Butokukai (Karate / Kobudo / Tai Chi Push Hands)
- Sensei Jane Hedgpeth, Zen Bei Butokukai (Qi Gong)
Connect, Collaborate, Unfurl
Training included: Lots of Karate; Tai Chi training; Qigong sessions; meditation sessions and instruction; kobudo / Okinawan weapons (the Sai); Yoga; lectures.
For a summary of the martial arts training at camp, check out the highly entertaining rap from rapper Kennan B.
… as well as these photos: