The 6th annual Lake Arrowhead Spring Training will take place place April 24-27, 2014 at lake Arrowhead, and will include karate, tai-chi, qigong, kobudo, yoga and meditation.
This is an excellent sleep-away camp, packed with trainings, lectures and opportunities to make friends in the martial arts community.
Connect, Collaborate, Unfurl
When: Thursday April 24 at 4PM to Sunday April 27 at 130PM
- Sensei Paul Billimoria, Aoinagi Karate Kizukukai Dojo (Karate / Tai Chi / Qigong)
- Sensei Neville Billimoria, Aoinagi Ken Shu Kai (Karate / Yoga)
- Sensei Jeff Day, Matsukaze Budo Kai (Tai Chi / White Crane)
- Sensei Louis Jemison, Zen Bei Butokukai (Karate / Kobudo)
- Sensei Jane Hedgpeth, Zen Bei Butokukai (Qi Gong)
Location: Arrowhead Ranch, at 7000 feet in the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains
Training includes: Lots of Karate; Tai Chi training; Qigong sessions; meditation sessions and instruction; karate weapons (the Sai); Yoga; lectures!
You will need: Karate gi and belt, loose fitting clothing for Tai Chi and internal arts, Okinawan Sai for weapons, warm clothes and gloves for the evening, notebook and pen for lectures. Bring layers of clothing as temperatures vary.
To register: Talk to your instructor
Questions? Email [email protected] or call (858) 461-9223
Here is some of the fun we had last year: